lundi 9 avril 2007

AMERICAN MUSIC CLUB


WHAT GODZILLA SAID TO GOD WHEN HIS NAME WASN'T FOUND lN THE BOOK OF LlFE
You saw my face fall inta a weil work groove a child starts playing a role and ends up tYFe-cast in every rnove 1 toak cold comfort in your touch and now am laughing high and dry having felt everything l'm gonna feel having cried ail the real tears ]'m gonna cry.
1 don't care what dreams you have 1 don't care about second sight now that you eut yourself off 1 am sure things are dear and bright did you let it take hold of your soul was it like moonrise over your desert shore, tell me is it more evil to lose your heart or to go on as before.
Chorus: What could come around, what could make a difference to me now, what could come around nothing can bring me down.
Now 1 can warm to any touch sa how did you get 50 cold at first you didn't mean very much and now you rule my rife, we'lI watch the house of cards take a deep breath and breathe word for word 52 secrets justice never protects, 52 secrets justice never heard.
Chorus
How thirsty is your soil indifferent hearts never keep anything long 1 spent my time looking around for something to bring me down

Aucun commentaire: